Video Editor required for NEW web based TV channel
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are seeking to hire an experienced video editor who can work to a formula and deliver 30-90 second edited and packaged cuts from a longer piece of content. The ideal candidate will be available on an on-going part-time basis.
We provide the following:
- Idents (intro/outro) + watermark logo
- Footage (15-30 minute talking head interviews) which needs to be edited into 30-90 second clips
- Full step-by-step instructions will be given
- Example of the type of edited content we need - for your reference
- Time-coded transcription of the interview - with highlighted text so you will know what parts to edit into shorter clips
- fast learner
- strong organisational skills
- process driven
- attention to detail
- excellent written UK English
- Highly competent with Final Cut/Adobe Premier + grading and colour correction
- Fast Broadband internet connection - this will need to be verified
- Working knowledge of Dropbox/Google Drive and Google Docs
Please include - 'Cloud Channel Editor' in the subject line of your application and only 1 link to the best example of a piece of work you've edited recently. All candidates who do not include this will be ignored.
Previous applicants need not apply.