Experienced Game Developer Needed To Tweak ProjectZero Game (iOS & Android)
Are you an experienced game programmer who goes the extra mile, and contributes to the success of projects?
If so read on...
FIRST, YOU MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Someone who have experience in progamming and design for mobile phones
- Someone who has at least 100 hours on oDesk
- Someone who has 4 or 5 stars rating
- You have a great portfolio (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE DO NOT APPLY! )
- You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
- You are always in contact for some doubt or discussion
- You are not a representative of an agency!
- Your English is good (it doesn't have to be perfect but I should at least be able to understand you)
- Someone who likes to contribute with ideas and suggestions so the project can be a success.
- Meets milestones and deadlines
- Finally someone who takes PRIDE in their work and makes a polished looking products!!
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERION.... PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Your job will be to add a few elements to the game source code developed in Project Zero and exported which will include:
- Adding the company's logo for the game (startup screen)
- Setting up application bundle ID
- Itunes connect and submitting the game to Apple
- SDK Integrations (chartboost, Revmob, etc.)
- Adding gameplay elements such as additional levels and lives.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW:
1. Send me your portfolio of your previous work
2. A rough guideline as to how you will deliver (milestones etc)
3. Provide a SkypeID in message.
If I like your portfolio i will reply with more details
Also, this is important: when you reply, start by typing the code word "SQUIDS".
This way I know you took the time to read the complete description, instead of just replying to all new submissions like many people do.
I look forward to hearing from you!