Super fantastic customer service representative
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
When was the last time you had fun at work? It's a great time to join our law of attraction team. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have FUN. Your creativity & energy are what we need. VIRTUAL ASSISTANT for online, marketing, research and various tasks for busy entrepreneur. Must be web saavy, reliable, organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Speak & write very good English.
Enjoy coming to work.
You need to be familiar with the following:
* Google Apps - gmail, gcal
* Affiliate Systems
You primary duties are to book me appointments with radio shows, speaking engagements, handle customer service emails, call clients, moderating my conference calls and webinars, and what ever else happens like:
* Answering email
* Basic scheduling
* Customer support
* Proof reading and document formatting
* Shopping cart
* Website design and major updates
* Graphic design for products and programs
* Broadcasting reminder emails via the cart
* Posting on Blog and Twitter
* Responding to phone calls
* Making sales calls and helping sell your products, programs and services
* Advanced scheduling includes interview handling, etc.
* Newsletter formatting & broadcasting
* All website updates, including updating testimonials, sales pages
* Getting testimonials
* Monitoring and responding to membership program customer support
* Creating/drafting promotion emails
* Event planning
* Basic project management
* Ordering supplies, interfacing with printers and duplicators
* Processing client payments, handling refunds and payment issues
* Designing Power Point
* Article submission
* Ebook, info product and materials editing and layout
* Creating forms, checklists
Hours are 9am-6pm Central Time UTC-6 with one hour unpaid lunch.
You will need to make voice phone calls to the USA, you can use Skype.
* A can do attitude
* A quiet place to work from home
* Computer must have 512 memory or better
* High speed internet service with at least 325 kbps upload speed. If you are not sure what your speed is, go to www.speedtest.net and do a speed test.
* USB headset
Put in the subject line of your response to this add the words “Outside Box” so I know you actually read this ad.
Skills: management, broadcasting, design, twitter, facebook, gmail, research, marketing