Construction Plan take offs, estimator,
We need someone who can read construction plans to do the following:
1. We will send you the plans via link, pdf or as a file transfer (ftp) link.
2. You will create a spreadsheet on the with the following items.
A. Item/fixure quantity
B. Item/fixture model
C. Brand name
D. Amount of pipe pvc, copper, iron in feet for the job.
E. Size of pipe in inches 3", 4" 3/4" 1/2" etc
F. Pipe insulation brand/type/feet/size
This will be on-going with unknown amount of work. Possibly 1 to 20 projects per month. Fixed price is 20.00USD per plan.
1. We send you the plans, link, pdf, ftp link.
2. You send us the take off in excel format
3. Upon acceptance we will send you the 20.00 USD.
Turn around time is 24 hours maximum. Nothing will be accepted beyond 24 hours. We do a lot of work and everything is time sensitive.
Please feel free to ask any questions. Price is firm. We are looking to partner with someone for on going work.
You all are making this way to hard. You are an engineer but can't count toilets? Really? If you can't count toilets, sinks and fixtures and put them in a simple excel file then I'll hire my 10 year old son. He does it for me now.
1. Count fixtures
2. Put into speadsheet
3. Count approx feet of pipe.
4. Send to me.
Why is this so hard?