Bootable Windows 7 PC Image with optional application packages
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
To start ASAP and complete by October 1st 2013
Need to build and document the procedure to deploy a Windows 7 image to pc's via bootable device. It should also allow for choice of optional software packages and instruction on upkeep and usage.
- Create and capture 1 Windows 7 Pro PC Image to be deployed via bootable DVD and\or USB
- Create optional applications deployment (Ex. Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Document entire procedure on building this image (Will be followed to ensure it works prior to closing out this job)
- Documentation for driver insertion
- Document Instructions on updating Image (Software\Patches)
- Document Instructions on deployment of image to PC's
Must be based on latest Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and WAIK
Bonus Pay 5+ hours: Eligible for those with Tivoli\BigFix Image Deployment that can integrate this image to be deployed via BigFix.