We are in search of candidates who specialize in Administrative Assistance.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
1. Prepare and manage correspondence, presentations, and interact with the internal staff members as well as external clients
2. Maintain communication with select outside parties on behalf of Client, including suppliers, shareholders and business contacts.
3. Compile, assemble, and analyze relevant data and information by conducting research
4. Manage, arrange, and schedule meetings with clients, consultants, internal members
5. Answer and direct the incoming calls promptly and efficiently to the appropriate party in a professional manner
6. To ensure effective coordination and management of work as per priority and review the summarized reports and other relevant documents
7. Execute a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, and customer communications.
Candidates must also have:
• Accurate and efficient typing skills.
• Efficient organizational skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
• Ability to follow through on work assignments.
• Ability to plan, organize and schedule work flow to meet rigid project deadlines.
• Detail and customer service oriented.
• Relationship management.
• Proficient with MS office.
• Handling of Domestic & Int'l air bookings, Domestic Railway bookings and hotel accommodation
What’s in it for me you ask???
• Work hours are Monday to Friday 9AM-5PM PST
• Base Salary: depends on experience