Customize a Infusionsoft Order Form Theme with CSS to match our website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need someone to utilize create an Order Form Theme in our Infusionsoft account that matches the look and feel of our website. (clarification: we need an order page template, NOT a storefront template)
Preferably, you have had experience doing this exact task. It should be a straightforward task for any css/web design expert.
Here is an example of a customized Infusionsoft page (this is actually a storefront, not an order form - but the customization process is similar):
Here is the normal website for comparison: http://bit.ly/15lYAB1
Here is our site for reference: http://bit.ly/15lYJEv
Here is a sample interior page: http://bit.ly/15lZ5ed
We will work with the chosen coder to develop the look and feel we are going for. We will not require a menu to be coded for the Order Page template. The template should closer match the interior page in terms of look and feel.
Here are some of the elements we are looking for:
- Header and logo in size to match site with matching background.
- Search box in header replaced with graphic of phone number in gray text
- Matching Blue header strip added. With text: "Secure Order Checkout"
- Guarantee graphic (to be provided) added in appropriate template area
- Secure graphic + Visa, Mastercard, etc. graphics (to be provided) added in appropriate template section.
- Footer: similar blue footer added in footer template to match website.
Apply if you are interested. Give specific work product examples of Infusionsoft pages you have done and your application will be given priority attention.
We are placing the project at $50 as a placeholder bid. Please bid whatever amount that allows you to be competitive and complete a quality project!
help topic here for reference:
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Content Curator needed