We currently have a news website and recently created an app for it. The app is running successfully so we decided to have in app advertisements for our IPhone and IPad platform. The ads will be of 3 kinds
- Static Ad (Offline) - a jpeg image which is lesser than 200kb but has to be designed in landscape and portrait mode for IPad and IPhone. This will display if the phone is connected or not connected to the internet.
- Static Ad (Rich Media) - this would be a jpeg image which is also lesser than 200kb and has to be designed in landscape and protrait with a clear call to action indicator. This will be displayed when the phone or tablet is connected to the intert.
There are more in detail guidelines as to dimensions of the ads, how audio should not automatically start in the audio tag and should only start when user starts interacting. What must be done to support google analytics and also function and function names that should be implemented in the ad.
We will provide the material
We need someone who is
- Very creative, out of the box thinker, passionate and innovative
- Good eye for detail and a great at designing and understands UI/UX
- Familiar with creating pixels for IPhone and IPads
- Has a great portfolio of awesome work
- Fast turnaround times
- Easily available on skype and email
- Good with English and communicate well
- Creative and Innovative thinker, someone who gives ideas
- Good at following instructions and deadlines
- Can sometimes even work on weekends for urgent work
After we screen the candidates, candidates will get paid per ad and we will give you our budget then. This is a long term thing as we release a new issue every week so we will have new ads every week so you see, the amount of work you would have.
It is very fast paced and you will usually have to finish tasks every 3-5 days.
We are looking for quality, so please keep your job applications short, show me your best work. I don't have time to read long posts, so keep your applications to the point or I wont bother reading them.
Skills: english, video, ipad, design, iphone-development