Needed for Data Entry Assistance
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am in need of a virtual research assistant to conduct website research and data entry of U.S. university- and college-sponsored summer enrichment programs for middle and high school students (grades 6-12). The research assistant will conduct internet research on enrichments programs in various departments in each of the top 50 national universities in the United States. US News Best College Ranking 2013’s list of top 50 national universities should be used (http://colleges.usnews.rankingsand
• Quality is a must so you must be very detail-oriented and thoughtful.
• 600 enrichment programs should be added and completed in the spreadsheet. If the more programs are added beyond 600, the greater incentive to have future projects assigned immediately afterward.
• Attached is the spreadsheet with a completed example that should be used. This spreadsheet should be accurate and complete.
• Summer schools such as Harvard Summer School (http://www.summer.harvard.edu) are not summer enrichment programs, but can count as 1 entry in the spreadsheet. Please DO NOT include classes or programs for a particular summer school in the spreadsheet; just include 1 entry for summer school.
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Advanced English Proficiency
• Understanding of U.S. Colleges and Universities
• Sophisticated Data Entry and Internet Research Skills
• Effective Time Management
Please ask any questions that you might have and I am happy to provide more clarity about the project.