Denmark customer service support for online company
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for local language customer service supporters for Denmark.
The position requires a service minded professional person who:
• wants to work independently within an online business.
• speaks and write local language fluently - DANISH and English.
• is able to provide good customer service - with a focus on quality, accuracy and efficiency.
• has good communication skills verbally and especially in writing.
• has a high level of personal drive with the ability to work independently and make decisions.
• is results-oriented and mature, responsible and positive..
• Prepared to work in a busy and sometimes hectic environment.
• Possess relevant customer service experience.
Position's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily customer service via e-mail
• certain administrative tasks to ensure business operations
• consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering fast, good and efficient service.
You must have
• your own computer and internet access
• the possibility to work daily
About the company:
We sell consumer products online in a number of European countries and are currently expanding into new markets. We service our customers through e-mail and internet.