Seeking a Designer (with Pre-Press skills) on a contract basis. Offering up to 40 hours per week of work.
What do you get?
• Stable income with up to 40 hours per week
• Work from Monday to Friday. (Saturday, Sunday and some holidays - are not working days).
• We do not restrict other freelancing activities - as long as it meets our conditions (terms are in the contract).
• The ability to get flexible work hours after you can prove yourself to be reliable.
The successful candidate should:
• Have some examples of their work (portfolio).
• Strong working knowledge of the English Language
• Have knowledge of printing industry terminology (RGB vs. CMYK, bleeds, safe zone, colour profiles, embedded and subset fonts and etc.).
• Have experience working with Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & CorelDraw.
• Know how to fix, edit and export files (to and from) PDF Format.
• Be creative.
• Be able to work from 8:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday PST (Pacific Standard Time). Hours will be more flexible after a probationary period.
• Have a working computer.
• Have access to the internet - with a minimum download speed of 2 Mb/s (Megabit per second)
• Have windows operating system (Vista, 7 or 8) with Remote Desktop Client and Skype installed.
The compensation level will be determined after the interview process.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Please PM me your resumes and links to you design samples.