Online rug design configurator
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Dear Sir or Madam,
for my home page: www.suggaloaf.com, I’m want to incorporate a kind of „online rug design configurator“ so that my clients are able to configure their desired rugs by themselves, based on our available number of colours and/or patterns.
At the moment I have a total of 20 colours and 20 different patterns that I would send you for further implementation.
My client/Home-page visitor shall be able to:
1) Choose the rug size in cm, ranged from 50 x 50 cm as a minimum up to 1000 x 1000 cm as a maximum; length and width can be choosen individually.
2) Choose the size of the patches (fix: 7cm x 7cm, 10cm x 10cm, 15cm x 15cm, 20cm x 20cm, 15cm x 20cm, 20cm x 25cm);
3) Colour (the exact colour sample pictures will be sent);
4) Patterns (the exact pattern will be sent);
The clients can either choose just a colour, and if desired an additional pattern.
5) The Clients shall be able to rotate patches (e.g. 20x25cm can be also 25x20cm);
6) The configurator shall be very easy to handle;
7) Client shall be able to see his simulated rug in one view: Top view (see attached scheme);
8) At the end of Client’s simulation, Client shall be able to click on a link (“Submit your individually designed rug for a quotation to suggaloaf”) which shall generate an order request to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients contact details (Name, E-Mail and telephone number) have to be added mandatory.
9) Suggaloaf will receive this request via e-mail with a pdf and the details of the rug and clients contact details.
10) Application shall be made using Adobe Flash platform; 11) As the result, I should I expect to get from you the application .swf file to embed into my site (you have to do the embedment).
The end product would be one page: „online rug design tool“ and should be listed on the left side of http://www.suggaloaf.com/.
I would kindly ask you to send me a price estimation for the above-mentioned service.
Skills: design, pdf