Full time technical support, security and server admin
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a web design and hosting firm, looking for a friendly server technician who can help with the following:
(NOTE: please reply to each of the 16 points below or you will NOT be considered)
1. Good phone and email etiquette, keep clients happy at all times using empathy, courtesy, respect.
2. Create, Move and upgrade client accounts(websites) between servers, usually cPanel, ISPManager CP and LAMP servers
3. Reset passwords
4. Test client accounts periodically for performance and security
5. Answer support calls 9:00AM-5:00PM MST
6. Help train clients on using their website / wordpress / email
7. Add to FAQs / support knowledge base
8. If you can debug PHP/JS/WP sites and related issues, this is an asset.
9. You should feel comfortable calling clients for suggested upgrades or feedback
10. Perform incoming and outgoing domain transfers for clients
11. Do email setup and debugging for clients
12. Setup, debug and correct DNS issues
13. We need our servers running smoothly at all times, you must be comfortable setting up Linux servers, perform maintenance and root administration functions.
14. Help keep our client records and internal systems up to date
15. You may be asked to update wordpress websites from time to time with user content, images.
16. You must have 99% availability and reliability
You will be working 25-40 hours per week
Skills: design, test, debugging, linux, administration, customer-relations
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – 3 Positions: Woocommerce Developers and Project Managers needed today. Let's inspire the world!
- Hourly – 3 Web Researchers Needed. Define the Ideal Customer for this product
- Hourly – Full or Part Time English Speaking Secretary needed for Bookkeeping, Phone Administration and Clerical Tasks