We have a few fine tuning tasks to do for a Magento store. For those who are interested, please drop us a line at gmail chat and let us know (a) the date and (b) hours you will be available. Time is essential. So, be precise and tell us what date and time you can be committed.
We have a two stage project. Stage 1 is to really see if there is a good fit between you and us. So, we came up with a number of simple test tasks, which we will also pay you to complete. Stages 2 and 3 are the real job. So, if you think you can demonstrate your ability in magento, contact us for details.
Below are some sample tasks for stage 1.
1. disable product custom block; disable tags, reviews, and custom tab,
2. delete newsletter sign up at lower page,
3. add products to home page
4. disable small promotion banner, etc.
5. add pictures to mouse over,
6. set url, logo, social network plug in,
7. set purchase order notificaiton,
8. add banner x3,
9. change color of page product,
Contact us for details.
Notes: This is a two stage job. Candidates who complete the first stage ($20) will be automatically considered for the second stage ($80) and third stage ($100).
a. must use teamviewer
b. complete the task list on or before Thursday, Oct 17, 2013.
c. be able to communicate with us during 10 am and 4 pm (GMT+8)