Graphic Designer (Infographics / Filipinos Preferred)
We're looking for graphic designers who will be tasked to create infographics. We will be making infographics for different websites of varying niches.
1. Understand, Interpret and Summarize Research data
2. Designing and Laying out of the infographic
3. Creating or editing vector images to be used in the infogrphic (Strictly no using of images that are copyrighted/have a commercial license/etc.)
1. Must be Creative (and not simply copying other people’s work)
2. Must be able to layout information in a clean and modern design
3. Knows his way around Adobe Illustrator
4. Has an eye for detail
5. Must be able to understand, interpret, and summarize research data
6. Must be able to commit to deadlines
7. Must be able to provide the finished infographic in .jpg or .png format together with the .ai/.eps/editable pdf/file
8. Must be well-versed in English grammar
*Those without experience with creating infographics may apply as long as they possess the qualities above
*Those new with adobe illustrator may also apply as long as they are able to learn to work with it
Respond with your cover letter containing:
1. Your experience/background as a graphic designer
2. Samples of your creative work (may not necessarily be infographics - for those who are new to this) or your Portfolio
3. Your possible working schedule
4. The word 'quality' in the beginning of your application, otherwise it will be ignored
We are looking for individuals who have the right kind of creative talent and work attitude, who is also open to a long-term job.
If you are not fine with our rates, then please don't bother applying!
No upfront payments.
The rate posted in this job will only be the initial rate, especially for those able to provide high-quality work.
For designers who will be consistent with their quality work, the rate can go to $25/piece.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Graphic Designer (Entry-Level / Mid-Level / Filipinos Preferred) (7)
- Fixed-Price – URGENT HIRING (19): Article Writers