Personal Assistant/ Tenant Relations Manager for Real Estate Investor
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a private Real Estate Investment firm based out of Los Angeles CA, with the majority of our properties located in Atlanta Georgia.
I am looking for a self-starter, motivated, entrepreneurial-minded and confident personal assistant 100% fluent in English to help me with day to day office administrative tasks such as handling prospective tenant calls, calling contractors, filing invoices, handling emails, renewing daily advertising listings, sending emails, etc. This job provides invaluable experience as you'll be working with us and gaining knowledge on the day to day aspect of our real estate business and operations.
Job Requirements specifically include:
- Must be in Eastern/ Central/ Pacific Time Zones and available during the business hours of the day
- 100% Fluent in speaking English and easily understandable without a heavy accent
- Passionate and comfortable with making and receiving calls, with outgoing personality and desire for marketing rental units to inbound prospective tenant calls
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and ability to perform simple book-keeping activities
- Ability to perform effective research on the internet
- High organizational skills
- Leader, self starter, confident and ability to work without micro-management
- Project Management experience a plus
- Passion for Real Estate is a plus
- This position will start from 10 hours per week, and grow up to 40 hours per week depending on the applicants availability. Therefore, there is no set required working hours each day and the ideal candidate will have a computer and phone accessible during the day Monday through Friday (Weekends a plus) to perform tasks as they arise and keep track of hours on a weekly basis.
Please respond with your skill-set and credentials for each of the Job Requirements listed.
Skills: english, marketing, research, customer-relations, management