I am seeking an exceptional GRAPHICS DESIGNER. An ideal candidate is someone who is equally at ease with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw etc. For the right candidate this is an opportunity for a long term full time contract with me that is redefining the very meaning of workplace.
A candidate must:
• Have a bachelor degree in designing. A portfolio of your work, as a display of your talent, is highly appreciable.
• Have an innovative mind that thinks out of the box.
• Be brand conscious and have knowledge of some designs that changed the perception of the world, and the ability to get inspired.
• Continuously research market trends and update themselves with the changing taste of the consumer.
• Be needed to demonstrate rough sketches and demonstrative skills of new projects and give a clear idea to the management of the proceedings.
Only candidates who met the following should apply:
• Minimum Experience of 2+ years
• Strong design portfolio
• A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs – Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw etc.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
In addition, this role has the following non-technical requirements:
1) English - all candidates must be able to speak and write capably in English. English need not be the native first language, but it should be sufficient to enable technical discussion.
2) Video - candidates must have the computer hardware and networking bandwidth to conduct a seamless video Skype conversation for communication. Ongoing use of webcam for billing and Skype video are required.
3) Pro rata: Job hours will be flexible but candidate must be available whenever needed.
4) Cautious about deadlines and should update about progress in time to time manner.
Try out the job. Be with me for week so that I can judge you and your working style. But, before that I need your verifiable identification, and a brief Skype video interview. This part will be paid if and only if you are good enough to be on board.
Prove to me that I should give you the position. I am looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, I may have future work for you even if you don’t get the assignment quite right.
How to start:
I will make you a fixed-price offer to start qualifying, and you’ll get detailed instructions as soon as you accept this offer for the test phase. (This is not the paid part, but it’s how I get you into the appropriate recruiting team room.)