Chef scripts for deploying php cloud instances on Digital Ocean
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Before you apply, you should have a lot of experience with Varnish, Apache tuning, linux tuning. And be a good communicator on skype. We dont like people that dissapear after accepting the project.
I need chef script developed to install a new server on Digital Ocean using their api.
1. Make a Ubuntu 14 Droplet with 4 cpu 4 GB
2. Set appropriate file descriptor limit to run a web server.
3. Select LAMP template. (PHP 5.5, Apache2)
4. Enable opcache and configure it with optimal settings.
5. Install SSL Modules and setup Certificates.
6. Uninstall MySQL
7. Install Varnish Cache and configure it.
8. Install Git & clone from Bitbucket.
9. Install composer and run composer install under web folder to get dependencies for project running on laravel.
10. Install New Relic PHP App and System monitor agents.
No values should be hardcoded. We need deployment scripts to be flexible.
Other open jobs by this client