Experienced Virtual Assistant/VA - Part Time - IMMEDIATLY
* * * * * * * Multi-skilled English speaking, Web savvy, Virtual Assistant WANTED to join our unique company * * * * * * *
Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements.
Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
Our growing & established has a fantastic opportunity available. And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job. We're basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a high speed Internet connection.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :) & you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money.
We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that's why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We are looking for strong, long-term candidates to help grow our business, so performing well for us could lead to long-term work.
The best-performing candidates will eventually be in charge of managing other team members, training new team members.
Here are just some of the criteria that this person would meet:
• Own computer and high speed Internet connection.
• Speaks, Reads, and Writes Excellent English
• Can work from home without distractions (or at regional office)
• Can use Skype
• Is willing to learn new skills & Can easily be trained on other tasks
• Can work full-time (40+ hours per week)
* * * * * Main responsibilities* * * * *:
• Team co-ordination, support & oversee all team members performances
• Customer Support duties (Email support, answer Calls, inquiries...)
• Communicate with suppliers, clients, prospects, JV partners and Log in follow up process
• Assist in recruitment, Team Assessments/Evaluation and employee management
• Market, keyword & product researches
• Market places/Classifieds listings & general management
• General Admin tasks: book tickets, send greetings, track market trends
* * * * * General Skills Requirements * * * * *:
•Co-ordination and Supervision Skills
•The position requires 2+ years of professional experience.
•Most importantly, the right candidate will have a strong desire to pursue a career and will be willing to start at the bottom and work their way up.
•This is NOT a technical position, familiarity with basic Web is desirable.
•Self-motivated, enthusiastic with willingness to grow and prove yourself
•Punctual and fluent English speaker & can communicate clearly
•Internet savvy with Project Management skills, Dedicated and responsible
•Highly organized, able to priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines
•Attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving
• Self Starter, Team Player, OUT OF THE BOX THINKER
* * * You MUST see & meet any of the attached requirements * * *
* * * * * Why Join Us* * * * *:
• Incremental Salary Structure, Joining Bonus , quarterly Bonuses
• Referral Bonus
• Compensation is based on Experience but above Average
• A Generous Severance package
• Training provided in many areas for you to grow and expand
• Career oriented, People focused management not just a job provider
* * * * * What You Need to Do Now * * * * *:
• Show some examples of your work/portfolio including complex projects , show us your achievements & include your CV
• When you reply, you MUST add the word "Super Hero" at the beginning of your reply or else it would be deleted
• If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward
Good luck and don't hesitate to get back for any questions.