Marketing: Develop marketing plan for Landscape and Nursery division to maximize exposure, message and sales. Develop collateral material and branding material to maximize our brand in the marketplace.
• Website: Improve and keep up to date and maximize exposure and leads generated through our web presence
• Public Relations: Develop a public relations strategy to ensure maximum exposure for the Nursery and Landscape division and get articles and stories written and distributed on Woodlawn in our target market areas
• Newsletter: Develop and distribute on a minimum quarterly a professional, high quality, informative newsletter and build a strong following for newsletter content
• Facebook/twitter/foursquare etc.: establish a strong following on all social media sites and drive sales and profitability through high quality targeted social media campaigns.
• Develop Nursery programs for our target customers to draw attendance (classes, parties, wine sampling, petting zoo, etc.)
• Point of purchase displays and merchandising: Work with Nursery Managers and suppliers to maximize POP displays and take advantage of supplier partner opportunities for merchandising and coop. Ensure Woodlawn is listed as a partner on sites (Espoma, Old Castle, etc.)
Skills: marketing, facebook, twitter, foursquare, merchandising