Microsoft & Symantec Systems Admin
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for IT service technicians to add to our growing, global Solution Services team. Qualified service technicians will be responsible for the following:
- Proactively monitoring customer environments
- Reviewing and analyzing performance and health reports
- Identifying and documenting issues discovered
- Making recommendations for performance improvement
Qualified service technicians MUST meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Systems Center suite applications (e.g. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager)
- Knowledge of Symantec Enterprise applications such as Enterprise Vault, NetBackup, etc.
Technicians with certifications in Microsoft and Symantec products are preferred.
You are expected to associate your Microsoft MCP certifications and Symantec STS certifications with Cornerstone Technologies. Doing so will NOT lose your ability to own the certification. You have the liberty to reassociate the certification to any company you choose.
Note in your application which MCP and or STS exams you have passed or are willing to take. We provide all of our employees access to online training to help you expand your skills.
********** Company Background *******************
Cornerstone Technologies LLC is a fast growing IT Engineering Services company in Silicon Valley, CA. Founded in 2007, the company has established itself with a strong reputation in developing and architecting IT solutions for medium to large, multinational companies. We are a team of experienced IT-centric professionals that care deeply about doing things right for our customers. We have a company full of good people that just want to serve our customers well. If that is the type of company you want to work for, then I encourage you to apply.