I'm looking for someone that is capable of
- assisting with launching a podcast
- knows the in's and out's of getting a podcast up on Itunes
- Knows how to use Libsyn
- Can edit videos with Adobe Audition
- Know's how to add Intro's & Outro's
- can get rid of background noise
- can help with all other elements of launching and running a podcast.
Your role will be that of an assistant who will help with all areas of running my podcast from start to finish. This will be a 5 day per week show, so we'll be pretty busy and your ability to keep up and turn things around quickly is critical.
Please share previous experience and samples of podcasts you've worked on.