Shop and office to let marketing
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Skype telemarketing work
The company www.initiativemarket.com does have just bought 4 offices suit and 3 shops in the market town of Newcastle under Lyme. Among them, one office and one shop are vacant and need to find tenant. The job consists to use marketing material on internet to find potential tenants. The shop was previously rented to Baken Oven (Gregs) plc for 26000 pounds per annum and a similar office has been rented for 6750 pounds per annum last year.
The office got a prospect but the shop is still empty and due to poor economic condition. In order to attract potential customer, the shop can be offer with a 30 to 50 % discount. The work will consist en 3 phases:
1 -Constitution of a base with a list a shop who can be potential tenant (10 cents (USD) per name) up to 100 name
2 – Name and contact of the person deciding for the lease (1 USD per name) from web site and by phoning
3 – Contact the person interested to rent the property and record the answer or having an email for the answer:
10 cents if the answer if negative because they are already in or near Newcastle (location needs)
• 1 USD if the answer is negative because the size of the shop is not appropriate
• 3 USD if the answer is negative because they have no plan if in near future to settle in Newcastle but might be interested in the future
• 100 USD + 3 % of the yearly rent in excess of 13000 pounds of the yearly year rent if the answer is positive and a lease is secured
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – UK property solicitors: Transfer of commercial property asset between two companies
- Fixed-Price – XBRL submittion