Writer Wanted for a Vitamin/Supplement and fitness eCommerce Website
We’re currently looking for great writers to help with our site revamp. You can get a sneak-peak of what we’re up to at Priceplow.com.
We want to work with anyone who is interested in diet, sports nutrition / supplementation, fitness, overall health, and the products used to support them.
We rely heavily on scientific studies and believe in preaching the truth - even if it comes at the cost of making sales. We’re a bit more on the ‘geeky’ side of things, but also want our site to make sense to the layman.
- Articles run between 850 and 1500 words
- Two rounds of questions / edits from our editor. (Great reporting and writing typically requires just one.)
- Links to at least 2 useful images out on the web. (We can help with this at first.)
- Sources cited. We can also help with this at first as well, and you don’t need to worry about format (just provide the URL)
- Excellent American English spelling and grammar is a must. There are some free tools like AfterTheDeadline that can help.
- Work must be done (or delivered) via Google Docs / Google Drive. This is how we collaborate.
- I am willing to negotiate on Google Authorship… the tech isn’t hooked up yet though.
You can get a feel for what we are looking for at this link here:
In general, I’m looking for “category content” that will serve as an honest, ethical, and science-backed type of “Buyer’s Guide”.
Goat Milk Protein
- Address me by my first name and tell me what topic you’d like to write about from the above list.
- Make a fixed price bid, tell me your estimated word count, and write a sentence or two explaining a product you recommend for that category and why. Or, if you do NOT recommend this product, please say so and why.
Also feel free to link me to your Google+ / Authorship account.
This is an ongoing job — our site has nearly 1000 categories, 2000 brands, and 13,000 products. We’ll want content on the most important ones!!