Project Manager for a Social Media Technology Design Firm
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
A project manager is responsible for delivery of the assigned project on schedule, meeting the expectations. Candidates with a PMP certification from the PMI institute are strongly preferred. We are currently using Asana but are open to using a different tool. We have re-occurring product launches that consist of 150 tasks that must be driven. Deadlines must be enforced by the project manager. An excellent project manager should be able to:
• Mange product launches including product development, designing the sales funnel, managing the team including copywriters and affiliate management
• Prepare and follow a structure project plan to ensure tasks are completed in time
• Do QC and make sure that the final work meets the standards of the team
• Prepare Dependency networks and follow share-able task plans
• Clearly and concisely report on task progression
• Create clear and follow-able project plans which can be easily reviewed and understood.
In specific, these skills are expected:
• Must install new software products. This may be desktop software or a wordpress plugin.
• Must create tutorial videos
• Must be able to take outline of an idea and create a wireframe/project spec for the developers
• Some idea of Wordpress platform, and software is important
• Must be able to handle escalations of technical nature - html/css, ftp, etc.
• Must know enough about Facebook (behind-the-scenes)
• Must be able to assess and allocate tasks to various members of the team.
• Must be able to follow up with team members and ensures that tasks are done
• Must provide daily report on progress of not one - but multiple projects.
• Must use a Project Management system such as Microsoft Project or Asana.
Reporting to Executives
• Produce financial reports according to our specifications
• Idea generation and weekly business process reporting
• In charge of schedules for support staff
• In charge of hiring/firing/reprimanding employees.
• Daily internal support only meetings.
• Must keep USA hours 7am-4pm and often work overtime and weekends.
• Must attend daily team meetings.
• Excellent Command of the English Language (both Oral and Written)
• A team player but can also work with minimal supervision
• Prior project and people management experience
• Drive to succeed and grow with the company
What it's like to be part of the KVSocial team:
• You will join a team of fun loving individuals who converts the word "working" to "enjoying".
• You will work and will be paid per hour. Where necessary, you will work extra hours to complete tasks in time.
• You will be entitled to your 13th Month Pay
• We want nothing but the best for you so we provide you the tools that you need including but not limited to a USB headset.
Please write back with a portfolio, a brief description about yourself and your experience, and a convenient time to talk on Thursday/Friday -12/13th Sept
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Laravel Developer Needed