Correct Our Articles, Grammar, typos, bad structured sentences etc....
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
1. You have to be native american in order to apply for this job.
2. You will get paid per Article correction/rewriting and not per hour.
Our website TravelMagma.com has around 300 articles written by us.
We have 10,000,000 users per month reading our articles, so your corrections are really important to keep them even happier
Over 100,000 fans on our Facebook group:
Every article has around 2000 words.
Also every single day another new article is written for our website.
We need you to go through all the 300 articles and send our writers a detailed document per article of what to correct on each article. (Grammar, typos, unclear sentences, punctuation, rephrase unclear ideas, etc...)
Also we would like to work with you for the long term and every day correct a new article.....
* We would like our articles to be written in American English, (not british) this applies for slang
and also use "favorite" instead of "favourite", "elevator" instead of "lift" etc...
We would like our articles to look professional, high quality but at the same time be casual, simple and clear English.
Not wikipedia style which is too complicated for the average reader.
Please let me know the price per article, after we get your quote we could decide between you and other companies.
We would also like to pay per 10 articles and not 300 article at the same time.
*First time payment will be for only 1 article so we can check your quality and whether we are happy with your service.
** You will need to be able to correct at least 1 article per day..... the more the merrier.
Here is an example of an article:
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Short Article Writer - TravelMagma.Com
- Fixed-Price – TravelMagma.Com Looking for Travel Article/Blog Content Writers
- Hourly – TravelMagma.com - Whiteboard Video Script Writing