Remote Network Technician
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need someone with availability between 8am and 6pm EST to provide skilled support on Windows desktops & servers, and network topologies. I need remote end user support by phone as well as the ability to offer assistance for project work may it be workstations or servers as well as ability to support client related software. Fully understand and support current Windows operating systems. Perform routine system administration and hardware maintenance functions as required. Ability to work independently or with a team of technicians. Ability and desire to stay current on new and changing technologies.
• Provide professional customer support by phone with clients.
• Ability to independently debug basic network, server & desktop problems.
• Install and upgrade software as needed.
• Is proficient on network printing and laser printing topology.
• Maintains awareness and understanding regarding current software and technical procedures.
• Support remote access solutions with minimal guidance.
• Support Astaro/Sophos/Cisco Firewall infrastructures with minimal guidance.
• Assist with preparation of written project plans and client proposals.