ebay research and exhibition work using Nijuuyon
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am loong for someone to list Japanese items on eBay using the specified listing tool. Must have a great attention to details and able to work immediately.
1. Research sold items on eBay;
2. Compare prices from eBay.com to Amazon.co.jp
3. Determine items with enough profit to sell
4. Exhibit in eBay those researched profitable products
5. In every completed 100 products on research/exhibition is worth $15 (fixed price)
6. Exhibit by using listing tool Nijuyon.
1. The product research should have at least 25% and $5 profit margin
2. The product must have a SOLD LISTING tagged on eBay.com
3. The product location must be in Japan
4. Must have at least 2 stocks available on Amazon.co.jp
5. Each product has to be researched one by one, and it is not okay to reuse your listed items' list.
This could be on-going project if good performance is shown.
I am looking for motivated contractor with good communication skill.