Organized Virtual Assistant for Innovative Social Enterprise CEO: change the world and make money doing it
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Organized bi-lingual assistant works directly with CEO based in USA but with business in Costa Rica to:
* provide excellent communications: (answer forwarded telephone calls when he is on another call or he is in meeting; help respond to and manage emails; send follow up emails to customers and partners after CEO meetings)
* efficiently manage CEO's schedule (manage calendar including making and appointments for CEO with other people in USA and Costa Rica; responding to meeting requests from others; helping plan upcoming events)
* basic bookkeeping (input bills into simple system; track customer payments and unpaid bills)
* online research (researching new customers, industry and competitive news)
* making travel arrangements for CEO in US and Costa Rica
* Facilitate smooth contact with vendors and suppliers (including phone and email to follow up on delivery of products to company and its customers)
* help preparing presentations & marketing documents (mac-based is ideal; PC/powerpoint is ok)
* Check daily the company's #800 customer service messages, and follow up as appropriate.
A successful engagement is one where the contractor is organized, trustworthy, dependable, and fluent in both Spanish and English. S/he will be part of a great team, respected and treated well, and will learn interesting things on the job. Just as importantly, the contractor's work will help make a positive difference in the world, via the company's innovative social enterprise model.
We will work together first on a few smaller projects. If the work is good quality and we enjoy working with one another, there is very good potential for a long-term duration project with good earnings for you.
1) Is contractor fluent in English and Spanish?
2) Is contractor pleasant but firm in helping accomplish tasks, especially scheduling and vendor follow up?
3) Is contractor available to answer (forwarded) phone calls or emails during working hours?
4) What work has contractor done before that is relevant to this position?