I need a hosted web-based application for my clients that uses LinkedIn API for messaging their connections with pre-scheduled messages (autoresponder).
The application will allow me to add clients (sub-accounts) where they have access to only their account.
Within the platform, the client will be able to import their connections from LinkedIn and assign contacts to an autoresponder (series of pre-scheduled messages).
This is a list of key features required:
- Import connections to create their address book (or automatically synchronize upon each login session)
- Authenticate and connect their account with their LinkedIn profile (LinkedIn requires authentication every 60 days)
- Compose, send and receive messages to/from any contact in their LinkedIn profile (address book)
- Ability to create & save email templates
- Assign email templates as an autoresponder (scheduled time/date for sending messages)
- Merge tags (can be used with composing email & email templates)
- Custom fields for client (can be used with Merge Tags, i.e. email signature)
- Assign contacts to an autoresponder series
- Email analytics, i.e. messages opened, clicks, etc.
- Ability to copy email templates to multiple sub accounts from the master account
My goal is to build a simple UI and application without a lot of features so the cost remains as low as possible. Once I begin adding clients then we would develop new versions of the platform with advanced features.
Please bid with a fixed price to create version 1.0. Once the requirements have been met for completing this version then we can create a new agreement for servicing and adding more features.
Do NOT apply if you have no proven experience specifically with LinkedIn API. I will only consider applicants that can share established examples of building platforms using LinkedIn API.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Magazine Layout & Design