In search of freelancers who can re-create existing floor plans into AutoCAD.
We are regularly asked to update old drawings in our business. We receive a wide range of different formats from our clients - .jpg, .pdf, other CAD programs, etc.. These original plans are mostly hand-drawn. Our clients consist mostly of commercial property owners, developers, and brokers. They use theses updated plans for marketing purposes and for determining square footage numbers.
The client will also request changes to the existing plans - such as moving or re-moving walls. Renovations of these older spaces are commonly undocumented, and it is our job to make them current.
We are in the process of screening freelancers who can help us with future requests.
We have attached an example scanned floor plan. Please give us an estimate of how much you would charge to create an AutoCAD document of this floor plan. Please give us a realistic time-frame of how long it takes to complete.
Preferred candidate (individual or company) should have the following skills:
- Ability to read working drawings and building floor plans
- Proven knowledge of AutoCAD and layers
- Highly organized and great communicator (English).
- Fast turnaround. We work at the speed-of-business.
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative suite are a plus. We are asked occasionally to convert to colored plans. We are also asked to input plans into graphic flyers or presentations.
- Examples of previous work as it relates to this posting will be helpful.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
Best Regards, Derek