Job Title: Ab Initio Consultant (Multiple Positions)
• Analysis of the DI environment, asses current state, identify future state, conduct gap analysis and recommend prioritization
• System Analysis & Design
• Strong ETL architecture skills with ETL architecture documentation for the project. Set and enforced Date Integration standards and architecture for the project
• Involved in Abinitio Design, Configuration experience in Abinitio ETL, Data Mapping, Transformation and Loading in complex and high-volume environment and data processing at Terabytes level.
• Capacity of architecting solutions around Abinitio and other ETL tools, with advanced skills in high performance tune and parallelism in Abinitio.
• Design and implement and document software components of large, highly visible or complex ETL systems and participate in all phases of the SDLC.
• Identify issues, risks, gaps within projects, architecture and application design
• Participated in multi-functional technical work teams and work with other personnel assigned to the development of ETL applications
• Data Warehousing implementation experience - Data management, Data Governance – Data Quality and Metadata
• Knowledge of Teradata, SQL Server would be a plus
Skills: analysis, design, management