lamp + nginx configuration assistance
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We have a dedicated server running a lamp + nginx configuration hosting 2 heavy magento websites.
We are getting an nginx bad gateway error that we must solve right away.
We have 5 Dedicated servers and are planning on bringing on more server is the short terms.
I need someone with experience in lamp + nginx + Magento configurations to do the following:
1. Help us manage the server configuration.
2. Be available in short notice, if there is an issue.
3. Configure server security and ensure performance is optimal
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Prior experience in setting up and configuring servers, especially with lamp + nginx + Magento
2. Ability to explain recommendations clearly and with details on costs and benefits.
I will need you to be available during US business hours for the discussions with me, but you can otherwise work on your own time.
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your work experience
About the company
We are a website development firm based out of CT, USA that is focused on eCommerce website development. We are in business for 16 years.
This is a part time gig,
The workload will vary but will be ongoing..