The Social Media Manager - Internet marketer will design & implement a custom marketing Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role combines internal Marketing and PR ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
• Design and Implement custom social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
• Work with the Product development team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activites. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Regularly feed back insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing activites
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
involves 1 client and and a large global eCommerce portal: www.ebazr.com