This position is with a multi Virtual Assistant Company. The role will be booking speaking engagements, sales & lead generation.
The objective is to ensure that key people are contacted and to the high-standards of a fast-growing business. You are responsible for seeing projects through to completion, on time, accurately and in keeping with the company's branding and customer service standards.
Manage multiple (and concurrent) projects from idea to execution, using our online project management system, Teamwork Project Management
Book speaking engagements for clients - locate opportunities, make calls, negotiate terms
Call and e-mail potential clients to market to
Handle a large volume of email and requests on a daily basis and complete or delegate in a timely fashion.
Act as a Program Manager liaison to our clientele -- providing a high level of ongoing customer service in relation to client inquiries and general relationship management.
The Ideal Person for this role:
• Has at least 2 years of applicable on-line experience in one or more of the fields of marketing, programming, sales, telemarketing or Virtual Assistance.
• Thrives when working in a fast-paced, high-demand environment and has the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to manage and prioritize minute by minute.
• Familiar with and/or practically experienced in all facets of online business
• Be able to hold and cultivate key relationships.
• A strong marketing mindset with the understanding of how your role and all decisions need to contribute to serving clients and the overall growth of the business.
• Being proactive is a requirement for this role; you must take initiative, be a driving force, have good decision making skills and the willingness to ask questions and make suggestions. (If you aren't willing to speak up, this role isn't for you.)
Commitment: This is a contract position (10-20 hours/weekly) long-term commitment with availability Monday to Friday during regular business hours. Work on evenings and weekends will be required from time-to-time in order to meet deadlines, but is not expected as a standard for this role.
This is a virtually-based position that requires you to have the equipment and capability to work from your own home office.
Skills: management, marketing, virtual-assistant-skills