We are looking for a market researcher from BANGALORE, INDIA or nearby cities or places, to find out the following: I will get straight to the point. Please read and let me know if you are interested to work on this, how many hours will it take you and how soon can you work on it, then we can take it from there.
We are looking for answers to the following;
1. Approximately how many day care centres, nurseries (not schools), pre-schools are available in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Madras, and particularly in Bangalore.
2. Do the staff working on these childcare centres have formal qualifications? If so, what are they?
3. Are these formal child care qualifications provided in any Indian institutes, colleges or universities?
4. What are they called?
5. Is there a regulation in India for someone to start working with children? like a formal qualification? (I have attached a booklet for your reference. I will not ask you to read through it now but if you look at page 8, that should give you an idea of the qualification I am talking about)
6. Is there a regulation/safety regulation etc in place in order for a person to start a children’s day care centre in India?
7. If answers to no. 2 is no, what is the problem associated with having staff working for them without qualification? (this would require you to speak with at least 10 childcare owners or directors in the Bangalore area.
7. a. Do they have recommendation?
7.b. Who would they prefer to employ, one with a formal childcare qualification or one without (i.e. based on their judgement)
7. c…..we will have to work together to come up with a couple more questions for the survey.
8. Any other information you find that you think would be necessary for this research.
9. Based on your findings, is there need, scope and requirement for formal childcare qualification in order to work with children? What is your perception?
These are some example questions that we would like answers for. We will work together before the onset of the work, to formally agree on what questions to ask.
Pay can be decided whether fixed amount of hourly rate.
Thank you and best regards