Ongoing Browser and Site Quality Testing
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We need someone to work with us on an ongoing basis to test the quality of our eCommerce site. The testing would need to be performed on an ongoing basis, and it would be performed in our live environment. The focus of this testing would be to:
1. Find any cross browser issues
2. Check critical checkout flow on a daily basis
3. Check site search and other usability issues
4. Look for broken links, missing description, pricing inconsistencies
5. Look for incorrect category assignments (for example, kids products showing up in Men categories etc).
If you also have experience with A/B testing using tools such as Optimizely, that would be a big plus.
This would be an ongoing engagement because we would need some sort of daily validation of our site quality.