Leadership and Professional Skills Development Session Facilitator
Facilitate the interactive delivery of content for a Leadership and Professional Development Organization. Content for each topic (there are 100+ topics such as Motivating Others, Conflict Management, Decision Quality, Problem Solving, Timely Decision Making, Delegation, Perseverance, Organizational Agility, etc.) will be presented to Clients in 60-90 minute interactive sessions.
Facilitator is expected to be prompt, prepared, polished, effective, and comfortable delivering content to Managerial-level, Director-level, VP/P-level, and C-level employees.
Facilitation will be based upon content in the form of a PowerPoint presentation, with a supporting Word Document containing a significant amount of detail regarding the topic.
An assumption will be to spend about 1/3 of the session time presenting concepts, and 2/3 time facilitating interactive discussion among Clients - estimated to have roughly 10-50 Clients in each 'on-line' session - logging in from all over the world.
We are looking for a facilitator with the following skills:
1. Strong understanding of leadership and professional development. Specifically, you must be a generalist that understands the many facets of leadership development and professional/business skills development. A consulting background is preferred, but is not required.
2. Ability to explain key concepts or ideas to those with business backgrounds using appropriate/current examples and including case studies/assignments.
3. Proficiency with Adobe Connect or similar (WebEx) as the medium to facilitate each on-line session.
4. Proficiency MS Office
How to apply:
Please respond with a cover letter to email@example.com that includes the following:
1. Your background in facilitating leadership and professional development sessions
2. Your competency and experience with Adobe Connect
3. Your education that pertains to this role
4. Experience with leadership or business skills content facilitation with similar companies. Please provide an in-depth example of a similar engagement and the results of that engagement.
Skills: facilitating, leadership