PART TIME - Human Resource Manager for a fast-growing social media firm
I need a HR manager, this will probably take up 4-5 hours per week.
Your role will include:
- Making sure that my entire remote team works 8 hours per day (if they don't, you need to suggest/implement ways to make sure they do)
- Make sure they are always online from 10am to 7pm (GMT +8 Hours, Singapore timezone)
- Ensure all of them have a smooth and fun working experience at SocialMetric (my firm). Will need you to probably interview them and then you can suggest ways on how we can make the working experience more fun
- Plan for team meetups,bondings, etc.
In your application letter, please tell me:
1) Your biggest HR achievement in the last 5 years (please summarize this in 3 sentences if possible)
2) If you have any experience working with a remote team (ie. the team does not work in a central office)