Drupal theme experience needed for multi-seller ecommerce site
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are developing a large multi-seller ecommerce site that has over 100 modules working together. We need a Drupal themeing expert to help with page layout for the individual themed pages on this site.
You need to be knowledgeable using:
* Drupal .tpl theme files
* Drupal pre-process functions
* The theme function to overwrite module output
* formapi and associated hooks to alter form appearance
* Views module to add and adjust custom views to the page layout
* Theming views output.
* Views module using the calendar module for custom calendars
* Features to track chages
* Git and Github for version control and issue managment
A plus would be knowledge in Drupal's hook implementation as a whole so that you could help with site functionality and MySql database knowledge to help with custom database calls.
You will be tasked with specific pages to work on and given detailed design files to work off of. We expect this to be an hourly job lasting 1 - 2 months. Individuals preferred over teams as we will be managing development ourselves.
Please reply with your background knowledge. Fast learners are welcome if you are not completely up to speed on all requirements.