GREAT Marketing Strategist for our Facebook Group
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Looking for a GREAT Social Media Strategist who will bring REAL traffic to our Facebook group page leading to enrollment in our workshop programs.
This is the Facebook group page:
PLEASE READ OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. YOU NEED TO KNOW WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO BEFORE APPLYING.
INFO ABOUT US:
- We organize writing and yoga courses/workshops that take place in Italy;
- We offer/sell these workshops to people from all over the world;
- These workshops are one-week long and are comprehensive of stay in a villa, meals, accommodations and course. Everything is included.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- You need to publicize, market and spread the word about these great workshops everywhere online in the communities interested in WRITING and/or YOGA. Please note: Writing and Yoga are 2 SEPARATE communities you'll have to research (we're NOT looking necessarily for people interested in Writing AND Yoga);
- You need to KNOW about Writing and Yoga so that you'll know where to post (if you're a writer and/or you practice yoga it's a BIG plus!);
- Your written ENGLISH must be excellent because you'll write posts/comments on BLOGS that are about Writing and/or Yoga (if you speak/write other languages let's talk about marketing in additional countries/territories where the spoken language is not English);
- You need to be great at working independently and reporting back every week with the work done.
- You need to have great knowledge of all Social Media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ etc.)
- Please PROVIDE LINKS to other Facebook pages that you work for/market and link to posts on blogs that you have done and/or other marketing examples
WHAT WE'LL GIVE YOU
We'll provide keywords for your search, respond to all questions you might have, pay you in a timely manner, consider a higher pay if you deliver good results, we'll give you more and more work if you are HONEST, KNOW YOUR WORK and WORK HARD and want to be part of our team.
If you think this is something you'd like to do and you see yourself delivering real results please let me know, RESPOND WITH A PLAN and we can start working together. Also, please address your cover letter to me, personally, do not write "Dear Sir" as your application will immediately be rejected. Also, if your cover letter is not written in correct English it will be rejected as well.
Please, also, have some feedback on oDesk from previous work you've done.
Please respond with a plan to put in place to obtain the best results.
Skills: facebook, marketing, english, research, twitter, pinterest