Looking for a person in the Manila area to assist with a pilot project for a potential charitable organization we are looking to open (US-based). The tasks are:
1. Identify 2 extremely impoverished neighborhoods in the Manila area. Write about why the 2 neighborhoods, in your own words, could use support from the outside.
2. Visit the 2 neighborhoods and take pictures.
3. With a budget of $XXX (to be determined), come up with a shopping budget and figure out how many families from the chosen neighborhood can be fed with that budget.
4. Do the shopping with the help of 1 or 2 friends (who we can pay your same hourly rate).
5. Deliver the care package to the neighborhood, and take lots of pictures and videos.