Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I need a top notch Executive Assistant for busy CEO of the company.
TITLE: Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
Reporting: Reporting to the CEO
1. Manage Multiple calendars (events, contract renewals, trainings, travels etc)
2. Travel arrangement
3. Order processing to other departments
4. General drafting
5. Should know internet data collections
6. Online Profile Management
7. Market Research
8. Manage Meeting Schedules
9. Should know drafting, email marketing, newsletters preparation and sending
10. Internet Research such as Lists of: Associations and other Non Profits, Agencies/Programs/Program Managers/etc.,
11. Manage Meeting Schedules
Good Odesk / Elance experience
1. Should be familiar with calendar management
2. Should know travel arrangement requirements
3. Drafting emails, letters etc
4. Strong in English Communication
5. Strong internet speed
Our goal is to US Federal Government, Fortune 500 companies, Institutions, Non Profits, Small Businesses. Next, we anticipate moving into the European markets, Central & South America, Africa, the Middle East, South Pacific (ie. Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, China, etc.), India, etc.
Can you help us achieve this goal. With strategic partners joining our team from each of these designated areas I believe we can work together to achieve this vision.
We are a government contractor looking to do more government business and are in need of a team to help us to do this. There are other projects and opportunities available if this goes well. If interested, please respond with your contact info, resume, capabilities statement (if a company), portfolio (if available), DESIRED SALARY ($$), and a brief summary as to why you'd like to work on this particular opportunity. Thanks!