Develop Technique into Java Application or Script (C)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need a developer to develop the following facial analysis technique for face age estimation, found in the attached paper, into a simple Java application or script for use in research purposes.
The script should allow the user to specify a folder of images; it will then show the face analysis details for each face found. The results should be shown both (a) in a copy of an annotated version of the original image (b) in a text log file.
Paper detailing the technique is attached.
- Should work on common image file formats including jpg, jpeg, bmp, tiff, png
- Should work standalone in Eclipse, in Java only, all dependences including in the source code folder
- A high quality and large dataset will be provided on a remote machine for testing in the format needed for final testing
- Code should be clearly commented
A developer is needed as soon as possible for this project, and needs to be completed within a few days. We are continually looking to build relationships with developers so offers of further work will be guaranteed. If this project is of interest, please check our other projects as we have two other identical projects that involved the development of similar algorithms.
Please note: We have three identical job listed which involves the same process but using another technique, please feel free to bid on this project also. We would consider the same developer or team working on both projects.
Any questions please ask, Thanks.
*** Shortlisting and Skype text chat (IM) interviews will be held on Monday morning UK BST ***
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Apache POI DOC Developer