User Admin Home Page Design Notes
The home page will be the user’s admin panel for their swimming pool invoicing system (not home page of the website). You will be doing a mock up on the application page itself. You will need to do revisions as I am going to use this mockup to design the page.
Currently the home page is blank, but there are several items that need to be included.
1. We are going to develop kind of a “Filter To Do List” for the users. The way that the “Filter To Do List” will work Is the application itself will have a Filter Reminder function that will send the customer name and date to the Filter To Do List on the home page. On the Filter To Do List the following items will be displayed:
1. Customer Name
2. Date Filter is Scheduled to be cleaned
3. Postpone, Snooze, and Completed buttons – These will be for the user to be able to Postpone, Snooze, and mark as completed.
2. We need to add Repairs To Do List.
This will be a function that is handled from the user admin page. The user will be able to add repairs to the list, delete and edit them. It should display the Customer Name, and Date that the repair is scheduled for.
3. Video Clips on How to Use the site
We will be adding some video clips to the user admin home page where the user can click on the videos and learn how to use the site.
4. Articles – The user admin page will have some articles that are related to the swimming pool industry.
Note: I will provide some screen shots of the user admin page, and also provide some video clips and the articles.