Ecommerce SaaS technical support with HTML/CSS Skills
- Be a part of building the best and fastest-growing eCommerce platform in the world.
- Full time ongoing 35+ hours per week guaranteed based on your availability and performance.
- Working daily with smart and successful Ahop clients. Taking ownership of their challenges making use of the platform, developing relationships with them and providing them with an awe-inspiring experience.
- Working with a highly available Team Lead and amazing colleagues at our Sydney office and around the world to provide you with top notch training and assistance while you ramp up and learn the ropes of providing awesome technical support for Ashop.
- Exposure to modern and fast changing technology that is actively being improved based on changing industry dynamics; providing priceless experience and constantly sharpened technical skills.
- Constant pay and performance review cycle
IMPORTANT SKILLS & VALUES
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good English and fast typing skills
- Passion for satisfying people
- High achiever that can take take on new challenges and perform excellently
- Can work on a fixed time schedule without being tardy or inconsistent
- Honesty and self motivation (ability to work consistently and excellently with minimal supervision)
- Live Chat
- Email through a Ticketing System
-- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY --
- Can be available for 35 hours or more on a 5-day per week schedule
- A weekend day might be one of the days
- Agencies, please don't apply
- In your reply, please include some details on similar positions that you've held in the past
- Write a cover letter telling us why you want this position and what fascinates you about Ashop
- oDesk skills tests with acceptable performance on required skills are a plus