Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a designer to re-create an eye-catching logo along with the corporate identity package (i.e. logo for business card, letterhead, auto-cad drawings, colored, black and white) for an engineering firm.
The logo should meet the following requirements:
1. It can either spell out the whole name of the company or an abbreviation (would like to see both)
2. It can be a combination of images and text or it can lean more heavily in one direction.
3. It will need to emphasize the engineering aspect of the company. The audience will be professionals from government or private sector.
4. Looking for something simple yet professional not too heavily concentrated with text and image.
All supported files must be handed over, including .jpg, transparent .png, and .psd.
The contractor should have the following skills:
1. Strong previous experience in online logo design
2. Familiarity with profesional websites
3. Ability to think creatively and suggest designs and to be able to defend those designs
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Some initial ideas on designs for this project
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your previous logo work. Please describe what each design meant to accomplish.
Skills: design, engineering