Card Game Engine Development (for Web)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
* Able to play and complete the following games: War, BS, and Egyptian Ratscrew, with the possibility of additional games relatively easily. Individual game logic and game engine should be separate, of course.
* Only needs to work client-side -- no server-side work is required or expected (that will come later)
* Visually, it doesn't need to look great, but using public domain or Creative Commons photos for cards instead of colored rectangles would greatly add to the visual polish of the end result.
* Experience developing game engines
* Experience in web development, including knowledge of best practices
Server-side experience with technologies that would enable online versions of this engine is a plus, though not required.
To apply, please submit any websites (live, if possible) relevant to the contractor requirements provided, as well as any previous relevant code you're allowed to and comfortable with sharing, for review. I'd also like to hear what your first steps would be if granted the contract.
Skills: gaming, games