the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness
of recruitment process.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and
performance metrics for all searches. Develop and maintain career opportunities section on
Prospect Education, LLC., website.
• Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
• Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to
recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
• 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data
mining and internet research.
• Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
Feel free to work for our team in europe