Experienced Ruby on Rails Developer for long term assignment
We are looking for an experienced, crafty and dedicated Ruby on Rails web developer for our "web and mobile based" product development engagements.
Visit us as http://www.kiprosh.com "careers" page to know more.
This is a full time job requirement for at-least 11 to 12 months.
*** Experience using Spree e-commerce, chargify, paypal payment gateways or other payment gateways is a MUST ****
Please note that you should be daily available with us for Skype calls and standup meetings for this engagement. Please do not apply if you are not full time available for this engagement.
Must Have and good to have Skills
- Excellent hands on experience in Ruby on Rails, jQuery, Web Development, MySQL, Postgresql, HAML, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- You should strictly follow writing "test first" strategy using RSpec / TDD.
- Should have experience tuning SQL queries.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- You love to code and innovate. Passionate and crazy about technology.
Agile mindset i.e. you can adapt to frequently changing requirements.
Collaborative, team player and quality conscious.
- Ready to work on complicated and challenging requirements.
- Knowledge of test driven development, continuous integration using hudson, jenkins or cruise control, automation testing etc.
- Experience using source control system like GitHub, Mercurial, etc. knowledge of branching/merging, branch per feature, push pull requests etc.
- Exposure to cloud deployment on Amazon or Heroku or Rackspace.
- Knowledge of Backbone.js, Node.js, Sinatra, Rack, Ruby internals, Rails internals etc. is a huge plus
- Inclination to develop your own gems.
Perks and Benefits
- Home Internet Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Performance bonus if your work is outstanding and meets our deadlines, quality and agile requirements
- Free Macbook once you successfully complete 1 to 2 years with us.